- Full Name
- Notable Projects
- Who is Kim Kardashian's father?
Robert Kardashian Sr., who famously defended OJ Simpson in his murder trial. He died Sept. 30, 2003.
- Why did Kim Kardashian use a surrogate?
Kim opted to use a surrogate after suffering pregnancy complications -- including placenta accreta, a potentially life-threatening condition -- during her first two pregnancies
- How did Kim Kardashian meet Kanye West?
On the set of a music video he was making with Brandy, whom Kim knew through her ex, Ray J.
- How tall is Kim Kardashian?
She is 5 feet, 2 inches tall.
- How many kids does Kim Kardashian have?