- Full Name
- Who is Garth Brooks married to?
Garth Brooks is married to singer Trisha Yearwood. The couple wed in 2005.
- Why isn't Garth Brooks on Spotify?
Garth Brooks famously kept his music off streaming services until 2016. In October 2016, he signed an exclusive streaming deal with Amazon Music.
- Who was Garth Brooks' first wife?
Garth Brooks was previously married to songwriter Sandy Mahl. The pair shares three daughters.
- What did Garth Brooks sing at the 2021 Presidential Inauguration?
Garth Brooks performed "Amazing Grace" at the inauguration of President Joe Biden in January 2021.
- How many albums has Garth Brooks sold?
Garth Brooks has sold 157 million albums worldwide, according to the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).