- Full Name
- How many siblings does Dolly Parton have?
Dolly Parton has 11 siblings. She was the fourth child born of six boys and six girls.
- Who is Dolly Parton married to?
Dolly Parton has been married to Carl Thomas Dean since 1966. The couple met in a laundromat the very first day Dolly moved to Nashville to pursue her singing career.
- Where is Dolly Parton from?
Dolly Parton is from Sevier County in east Tennessee. The town sits along the Great Smoky Mountains.
- How many songs has Dolly Parton written?
Dolly Parton's song catalog includes nearly 800 songs. The most popular songs written by Dolly are "I Will Always Love You," "Jolene," "There'll Always Be Music," and "I'm In No Condition."
- Which vaccine did Dolly Parton help support?
Dolly Parton donated $1 million to the Vanderbilt University Medical Center in 2020. The donation helped lead to the discovery of the Moderna Covid-19 vaccine.