- Full Name
- Notable Projects
- Who is David Arquette married to?
David Arquette married actress Christina McLarty in 2015. Before that he was married to actress Courteney Cox for 14 years from 1999 to 2003.
- How many children does David Arquette have?
David Arquette has three children. A daughter with Courteney Cox, Coco Arquette, 18, and two sons with Christina McLarty -- Charlie Arquette, 8 and Gus Arquette, 5.
- Who are David Arquette's siblings?
David Arquette's siblings are Patricia Arquette, Alexis Arquette, Rosanna Arquette and Richmond Arquette.
- Where did David Arquette meet Courteney Cox?
The two met on the set of the 1996 movie 'Scream.'
- When did David Arquette start wrestling?
David Arquette joined the World Championship Wrestling promotion in 2000.