Courts and Trials
- Amber Heard Says New Interview Not 'Vindictive': 'This Would Be a Really Lousy Way to Get Vengeance'
- Johnny Depp Teams Up with Lawyers Camille Vasquez, Ben Chew Again for Upcoming On-Set Assault Trial
- Kevin Spacey Granted Bail During First Court Appearance for U.K. Sexual Assault Case
- Megan Thee Stallion Wants Tory Lanez to 'Go to Jail' After Shooting: 'People Don't Take It Seriously'
- Amber Heard on What She'll Tell Daughter About Johnny Depp and Trial: 'It Will Mean Something'