The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show may air on Monday Dec. 5, but the taping happens Wednesday and there will be no shortage of sexy snaps on social media. Plus, there’s already been so many promo photos from Paris, we feel like we’re right there with the Angels eating croissants (yea, right). But we do have some speculations based on some interesting model behaviors we’ve seen in the group yearbook photo and beyond.
Below, the theories circulating around PeopleStyle HQ, in no particular order:
• Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio Are Still the Most Angeliest of the Angels
They’re front and center at. all. times.
• The PINK Squad Is the Future of the Brand
PINK faces Rachel Hilbert and Zuri Tibby got to stand in the front row, proving PINK will continue to grow.
• Gigi Hadid Will Be Inducted Into the Next Class of Angels
Gigi stood front and center, while BFF Kendall Jenner was in the second row along with Josephine Skriver, Taylor Hill and Stella Maxwell, all three of whom have been named angels.
• Gigi Hadid’s Baggy Boyfriend Jeans are Reminiscent of Her Fireman Pants from Last Year’s Show
Or maybe she didn’t get the skin-tight memo/wants to stay true to her “Malibu high school volleyball player” style.
• Bella Hadid Still Has Yet to Master Her Natural Smile
She gives a mean kiss face, right? Well that’s because she’s not very good at smiling. We know. We asked her.
“I am not a very good smiler on cue,” the model, 20, told PEOPLE during a fitting for the show in New York City. “I have to practice that a lot.”
• Irina Shayk Is So Big Time, She Didn’t Have to Show Up for the Class Photo
Seriously, we can’t find her, but she’s definitely in Paris for the show, judging by her arrival photo below.
FOR PEOPLE.COM READERS: Get $10 off the Victoria’s Secret Angel-approved Beachwaver NOW at People Shop!
• Karlie Kloss Had an Emergency Coding Camp to Teach
Why else did she back out of the show last minute?
• There Will Be a Surprise Catwalker
Now that Karlie’s out, who will replace her? Angel Moms Behati Prinsloo and Candice Swanepoel have already said they won’t be attending this year, but we wouldn’t rule them out totally. Another possible sub? Cara Delevingne, or maybe an OG catwalker like Heidi Klum or Gisele Bündchen.
Are you excited for this year’s cast of models? Which theories are you on board with? Share below!