Ugg Boots and Slippers Are Majorly Discounted at This Under-the-Radar Sale
There are few shoes as quintessential as Uggs. The iconic brand is best-known for its shearling-lined boots and slippers that are loved by customers and celebrities alike. It's garnered quite the list of famous fans who have proven the classic 2007 staples are still in style today and go with literally anything.
Reese Witherspoon shared a photo on Instagram enjoying her morning coffee in the shearling-lined slippers. Jennifer Garner made a coffee run in Los Angeles in the classic chestnut brown boots and sweatpants. Rihanna wore the same brown pair through the airport with a $7,900 Gucci puffer jacket. Hilary Duff donned a different version of the comfy boots with a dress on the set of Younger. Gigi Hadid walked around New York City in neon yellow Fluff Yeah sandal slippers paired with bike shorts. And Lady Gaga even opted for Ugg boots with a one-piece swimsuit for a walk on the beach.
Shop Ugg Deals at Nordstrom Rack:
- Ugg Mini Classic Genuine Shearling Boot, $89.97 (orig. $150)
- Ugg Bailey Twinface Genuine Shearling & Bow Corduroy Boot, $139.97 (orig. $200)
- Ugg Brett Wool Lined Slipper, $74.97 (orig. $100–$109.95)
- Koolaburra by Ugg Classic Short Genuine Shearling & Faux Fur Lined Boot, $79.95 (orig. $89.99)
- Koolaburra by Ugg Koola Mini II Faux Fur Lined Boot, $74.95 (orig. $84.99)
- Koolaburra by Ugg Milo Genuine Shearling & Faux Fur Trimmed Scuff Slipper, $49.97 (orig. $59.99)
There are currently over 300 Ugg styles on sale at Nordstrom Rack, but we managed to narrow it down to just six of our favorites. We're eyeing this super soft wool-lined slipper that's 31 percent off and would be great to wear around the house, along with these short pink faux fur-lined boots that are very similar to Garner's and Rihanna's and are only $75 right now.
You'll have to add the pair you want to your cart sooner rather than later, because sizes tend to sell out quickly at Nordstrom Rack. Keep scrolling to shop all our favorite Uggs you can get on sale this weekend.
Do you love a good deal? Sign up for PEOPLE's Shopping newsletter to stay up-to-date on the latest sales, plus celebrity fashion, home decor and more.
- Reviewers Are Ditching Concealer After Using These Dark Circle Eye Creams That Cost $20 or Less
- Amazon Is Having a Huge Furniture Sale This Weekend, and Prices Start at $18
- Everything in This Hidden Section of Amazon's Outlet Store Is Under $10
- PSA: Target Has Matching Cozy Fleece Jackets for You and Your Dog Starting at $15