Endless Summer: The 9 Products You Need to Keep Your Vacation Going All Year Round
LISA MARIE FERNANDEZ MIRA SWIMSUIT
It may seem crazy to blow your back-to-school budget on beachwear. But as celebrities know, repurposing a swimsuit as a bodysuit is the wardrobe trick of 2016. From the cabana to the corner office, there's nowhere you couldn't use a few more ruffles in your life.
- Buy It! Lisa Marie Fernandez Mira Off-the-Shoulder Ruffled Swimsuit, $430; net-a-porter.com
BIRKENSTOCK ARIZONA SHEARLING
Thankfully, your favorite Birks also come in a shearling-lined version, so you'll never have to resort to making them weather-appropriate by adding socks again.
- Buy It! Arizona Black Shearling Suede Sandals, $145; zappos.com
ST. TROPEZ BRONZING MOUSSE
As for that healthy glow you've been cultivating over the last three months? Don't let it vanish as fast as the fall foliage. Instead, keep your tan going strong with the help of the best faux bronzer in the biz from St. Tropez.
- Buy It! St. Tropez Self Tan Classic Bronzing Mousse, $42; sephora.com
CARGO BIG BRONZER
And don't forget about brushing a warm hue on to your face, as well. Nothing betrays your inauthentic bronze quite like a blindingly white complexion.
- Buy It! Cargo Big Bronzer, $34; Nordstrom.com
BATH & BODY WORKS HONOLULU SUN LOTION
They say scent is the strongest sense linked to memory, so every time you have difficulty recalling that weekend you didn't leave your pool chair for 48 hours straight, just slather on a healthy application of this super-tropical goop.
- Buy It! Bath & Body Works Honolulu Sun Body Lotion, $11.69; amazon.com
MAISON MARGIELA REPLICA BEACH WALK PERFUME
Then go ahead and double down on the seaside-scented goodness by layering on Maison Margiela's Replica perfume in Beach Walk, which is about as close as you can get to a fresh ocean breeze without an actual trip to the shore.
- Buy It! Maison Margiela Replica Beach Walk, $125; sephora.com
REWINED ROSÉ CANDLE
Kick back, relax, and let the final days of summer wind down with a nice relaxing glass of rosé. Or even better yet, a rosé scented candle housed in a recycled wine bottle. (Okay, you can have the glass too.)
- Buy It! Rewined Blanc Collection in Rosé, $29.95; amazon.com
PHILIPS WAKE-UP LIGHT
And don't let the encroaching darkness of Daylight Savings Time kill your vibe. Invest in a wake up light that imitates the sun — then consider dumping a bunch of sand in your living room and importing some seagulls to walk around your apartment.
- Buy It! Philips Wake-Up Light, $99.99; usa.philips.com
SACHAJUAN OCEAN MIST
Finally, though this sea salt spray is meant to be a hair texturizer, in the bleakest moments of December, it can also double as a face mist you just spray over and over until it's June again.
- Buy It! Sachajuan Ocean Mist, $31; sephora.com