The SAG Awards's Best Zingers
"I’m sleeping with the director."
– Whiplash actor J.K. Simmons in his acceptance speech for best male actor in a supporting role, on starring in films his director/producer wife, Michelle Schumacher, helms
"I can’t move and I can’t breathe and I’m hungry!"
– Fashion Police cohost Kelly Osbourne to fellow E! correspondent Maria Menounos on what it felt like to be in her dress at the Screen Actors Guild Awards
"He’s such a cool guy, I’m like, ‘Yeah, he’s good. I approve.’"
"I would love for them to have babies and their babies are going to be so beautiful that it’s ridiculous."
– Modern Family costars Rico Rodriguez and Ariel Winter to E! on their costar engagement to Joe Manganiello
"When I was on As the World Turns, I was so excited when they wrote two parts for me, you know, the classic twin sister role, the good and the evil one And then I realized it was super boring to act by myself."
– Julianne Moore accepting the award for outstanding performance by a female actor in a leading role for her work in Still Alice
"I would be lying if I said it’s fun to lose. If anybody says that, they’re liars."
– Veep’s to Menounos on losing at award shows, like she and Girls star Lena Dunham did at this year’s Golden Globes
"Thank you to all the people who love me exactly how God made me."
– Viola Davis accepting the Screen Actors Guild award for outstanding performance by a female actor in a drama series for her role in How to Get Away with Murder
"It gives so much confidence when you get to go out and be a complete badass – the dragons help, obviously."
– Game of Thrones actress Emilia Clarke to E! on her role as Daenerys Targaryen, the mother of dragons
"This is an extraordinarily kind, generous, gifted, funny woman, who would give you the shirt off her back if Vivien Leigh hadn’t once worn it in Gone with the Wind."
– Actress Carrie Fisher presenting her mother, Debbie Reynolds, with the life achievement award
"It’s almost like someone eating a tub of ice cream near you, or something. It’s like, ‘Get that away from me.’"
– Amanda Peet to E! about her husband David Benioff, creator of Game of Thrones, dropping series spoilers around the house
"You can stream it, I don’t know how. You can watch it on an intercontinental flight, I’ve been told."
– Olive Kitteridge star Frances McDormand explaining where people can find her film, for which she won the award for outstanding female actor in a miniseries