The Red Carpet Quotes That Had Us Cracking Up
"If he comes up to me, I’ll faint."
– on her Oscar nerves and what she’d do if Clint Eastwood spoke to her
"You can’t party in this dress, not even me."
– Zuhair Murad-clad to ABC on her costume change for the Oscar afterparties
"We’re out drinking for a week straight. [Our son Jack is] two-and-a-half, he can take care of himself for a few days."
– Chris Pratt on how he and wife Anna Faris will celebrate after the show
"I’m going to kill [Justin] Bieber. It’s friendly, but I’m going to give him a couple shots, I’m going to give him a couple rim shots he’s not expecting."
– Kevin Hart on hosting the upcoming Comedy Central roast of
"He has a very flirtatious nature. He’s very charismatic in his ability to just command the room effortlessly."
– The Theory of Everything nominee Felicity Jones to when asked if Stephen Hawking ever hit on her
"She’s a really good actress, I don’t need to see [the movie] to know how good she is."
– Melanie Griffith on her decision to skip daughter Dakota Johnson’s new film Fifty Shades of Grey
"I would do the happy dance but I’m on TV."
– Common’s mother, Mahalia Ann Hines, referring to how thrilled she is for her son and his Oscar nod
"I’m going to keep my hands behind my back, sit firmly on them all through the show. David Fincher’s programmed me to do terrible things to Neil."
– Rosamund Pike on Oscar host and Gone Girl costar , whom she (SPOILER ALERT!) brutally kills in the film
"[The Brits] brought the weather, I apologize for that."
– Best Actor nominee Eddie Redmayne to ABC on the seriously rainy Oscar night