When the Kardashian/Jenner women find a style they like, they usually buy it in multiple colors and prints. And when they find a fabric they like, they wear it all the time. In fact, the famous family is forging a new fashion path for mono-material outfits. Below, their fabrics of choice.
1. Kourtney Kardashian, Dark Denim: Jean-on-Jean? Not a concern for the stylish mom of three, who has been stepping out in some pretty awesome outfits recently. We love how the loose RtA button-down top balances her tight skinnies. She dresses up her look with metallic cap-toe pumps.
2. Kylie Jenner, Leather: The 17-year-old star (she turns 18 on Monday!) brings a whole new meaning to hot-weather leather. And she manages to make a $1,495 leather RtA jumpsuit look sleek by keeping the rest of her accessories to a minimum. (Note: Kourtney and Kylie have been going on a lot of stylish sister dates lately.)
NCP/Star Max/GC Images
3. Kim Kardashian, Suede: It doesn’t matter the outside temperature, Kim loves her suede. One of her best looks? This Ermanno Scervino cleavage-baring dress, which she paired with matching suede Aquazzura sandals. (She definitely has some kind of built-in sweat blocker.)
4. Kendall Jenner, Light Denim: The supermodel of the family goes for the riskier denim-on-denim move with a light wash style — and totally nails it.
5. Khloé Kardashian, Spandex: She didn’t get her “revenge body” by sitting inside on the couch. The fitness buff (who recently opened up about her workout routine and eating habits to Women’s Health) loves a stretchy, second-skin two-piece set. She also loves to bring her version of athlesiure to the streets — spandex capris, a coordinating top, flannel tied at the waist and lace-up heels, as seen in the photo below.
Whose style MO is your favorite? Are you a fan of the mono-material outfit? Sound off below!
Kylie Jenner Adopts a Rabbit and Names It Bruce