The 5 Things Sofia Vergara Always Does Before Leaving the House
Her off-duty routine is surprisingly super low-key
Sofia Vergara‘s life may not seem like ours at first glance — like being married to Joe Manganiello and starring in a hit sitcom, just for starters — but the actress just revealed her off-duty a.m. schedule to
Better Homes and Gardens
and believe it or not, it actually sounds a lot like our own. We compiled an exact play-by-play with Instagram photographic proof to illustrate.
1. She lives by the motto, “But first, coffee.” When she’s not shooting Modern Family, she wakes up at 8:00 a.m. and begins her day with a coffee and a light bite to eat, like a banana.
(Note, bananas in the background.)
2. Then she goes to her sweat session — it’s typically Pilates.
3. Next, she hits the showers. “I have to do all kinds of things to my hair for my job, so I need something that nourishes my scalp but isn’t harsh. I use Head & Shoulders Nourishing Shampoo and Conditioner, which also has a nice lavender scent.
RELATED PHOTOS: 7 Beauty Rules Shay Mitchell Swears By
4. Then she wraps her hair in a towel and applies some standard beauty must-haves including coconut oil as moisturizer, sunscreen and a good lip color: “If you haven’t gotten a lot of sleep, color on the lips is good. It calls attention to your lips, and people forget about the rest. I like mauve for everyday and reds and pinks for events.”
RELATED VIDEO: Sofia Vergara Gets A Star On The Hollywood Walk Of Fame
5. And finally, she sticks to the same style routine: a pair of jeans, a T-shirt or sweater and always heels.
What do you think of her morning routine? Share your thoughts in the comments below.
— Colleen Kratofil