Say What? The Quotes Worth Repeating
"Tonight, we are all Crazy Eyes."
– Seth Meyers, joking about the subdued tone of the TV crowd, in his opening monologue
"I’m thrilled. I can’t wait for her to come out. I think I just said that, didn’t I? Yes. It’s a little girl!"
– Mom-to-be , accidentally revealing her baby’s sex to E! on the Emmys red carpet
"He’s really hot. That’s why I didn’t bring him. He was too hot, too tall. He takes up a lot of space, and I’m like, ‘Listen Joe please don’t come.’ Too handsome, too sexy."
– to E! on why she didn’t bring Joe Manganiello, her boyfriend of two-and-a-half months, as her Emmys date
"I’m very lucky to have some very lovely, beautiful, successful friends, but my life is mostly trying to like keep my dog from eating my snacks."
– Girls star Lena Dunham on hanging out with famous pals like and
"I’ve got an addiction to skinny-dipping, I don’t know what it is. Maybe I’m a nudist at heart."
– Kit Harington of Game of Thrones, showing a bit of his naughty side to E!
"You got so fat since the Oscars I almost didn’t recognize you!"
– Jimmy Kimmel teasing , who famously slimmed down for his role in 2013’s Dallas Buyers Club
"Hold on, Clark Gable."
– to co-presenter Bryan Cranston, who is certainly channeling the old-school star with his new mustache
"I am honored to announce the first award of the evening, best onscreen orgasm in a Civil War reenactment."
– Presenter Amy Poehler suggesting a new niche category
"I play a mom on Mom, I play a grandmother, and as of last season I play a great-grandmother … I’m just crossing my fingers this season I’ll be incontinent."
– Allison Janney accepting the Emmy (her sixth!) for outstanding supporting actress in a comedy series