How to Stuff the Perfect Stocking
These stocking stuffers are bound to bring holiday joy
Opening a stocking on Christmas morning is just as exciting as opening a box wrapped in Kimoji wrapping paper. (Okay, almost as exciting.) But if you’re struggling with some last-minute stocking stuffer ideas, don’t stress. PeopleStyle editors shared their favorites, and we rounded them up for you.
• PINK Boy Shorts, $10.50; victoriassecret.com
• Living Proof Dry Shampoo 1.8oz, $12; nordstrom.com
• Robin McGraw “Kiss Permissy” xo mints, $5; robinmcgrawrevelation.com
• Deborah Lippmann Family Jewels Gel Lab Pro Nail Polish Set, $24; nordstrom.com
• Pair of Thieves Cashmere Socks, $50; pairofthieves.com
• Trident Sugarfree Gum 3-Pack, $6.50; jet.com
• Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Balm, $24; sephora.com
• Philosophy Amazing Grace Perfume, $18; nordstrom.com
• Kat Von D x Too Faced Better Together Bestselling Mascara & Liner Duo; $20; sephora.com (available Dec. 26)
What do you love to find in your stocking? Share below!