Our 10 New Favorite Facts About Victoria Beckham (Surprise, She's Hilarious)
The designer reveals why she never smiles, her fashion regrets and more!
She may put on a serious front, but Victoria Beckham is “comedy gold.” Just ask her. The designer participated in Vogue‘s ’73 Questions’ video series at her new London-based store, and she basically answered everything you’d ever want to know (fashion, David, kids!) — in a very witty (okay, sarcastic) tone. We rounded up some highlights below.
1. She hates being asked about why she never smiles
“I’m smiling on the inside. I feel like I have responsibility to the fashion community.”
2. Even her pajamas are high-fashion
Seriously, she relaxes around the house in Lanvin pjs.
3. Her superpower wish is better than yours
“I would be able to workout and sleep at the same time.”
4. She’s proud of her acting résumé
“I starred in the Spice Girls movie, and I’m still waiting for my outstanding achievement award.”
5. She plans to take over the world some day
“I’m going to make it a law that everyone has to do something philanthropic.”
6. Her neighbor is Valentino, and she’s duetted with Sir Elton John
“It doesn’t get much better than that.”
7. David loves everything in her wardrobe
But she hates that all-leather look the couple famously wore in 1999. She also admits to wearing too much Gucci (“The Little Gucci” dress!) and would never bring back a look from her early 20s. “Have you seen those Spice Girls films?”
Justin Goff/UK Press/Getty
8. She has some advice for her 13-year-old self
“Your skin is going to clear up and it’s all going to be fine.”
9. Her adorable kids follow her everywhere
And they play football in the house
10. If she had to wear one thing for the rest of her life it would be …
Watch Beckham’s complete “73” questions video below. What surprises you most about the star? Do you wish she was your best friend? (It’s okay, we do too!)