J.Law's dress! Liam's beard! The best Hunger Games fashion moments from the latest red carpet
The stars of the famed Hunger Games franchise are making sure their final promo tour is their most memorable yet. And they’ve pulled out all the style stops so far (Josh Hutcherson designed his own bow tie, Jennifer Lawrence wore this open-back Dior gown and Woody Harrelson showed up to one premiere in pajamas).
Now the cast is stateside, and they brought the glam at Monday’s L.A. premiere. Below the buzziest fashion moments from the star-studded red carpet.
• Jennifer Lawrence has officially nailed the over-the-shoulder red carpet pose: And she officially won our hearts in this sheer-paneled white gown, teamed with Graziela Gems rings, a gold statement cuff, textured waves and a bold red lip.
• Willow Shields and Natalie Dormer went full-on ball gown: This is their senior prom moment, so it’s no surprise the stars saved their black-tie looks for the L.A. premiere. Shields stunned in a heavily embellished Naeem Khan gown, and Dormer opted for a lavender confection with gold embroidery and a strapless bodice.
• Elizabeth Banks shimmying down the red carpet: The actress’s glittering striped Dolce & Gabbana column dress was gorgeous, but it looked like it was difficult to walk in. (That didn’t stop her from dancing with Woody Harrelson.)
• Liam Hemsworth in all his bearded glory: He’s reached his prime facial hair moment.
• Jena Malone reminds us statement necklaces are still happening: The actress paired her pale pink gown with a rose gold Irene Neuwirth necklace.
• The cast honored Paris: They skipped interviews on the carpet and wore flag ribbons to show their support after the tragic terror attacks that devastated the French capital.
RELATED VIDEO: Jennifer Lawrence Hits Another Fashion Bullseye at Mockingjay Premiere
Pick up People’s special edition THE HUNGER GAMES: INSIDE ALL FOUR MOVIES, on sale now, and tell us: What do you think of the red carpet looks? Sound off below.