Justin Bieber and Karl Lagerfeld Are Collaborating! Let's Speculate On Their Upcoming Project
We've got a lot of questions and no answers
Yes, it’s true. The creative director of Chanel, Fendi and his own namesake line (and the owner of famous cat Choupette) is teaming up with the king of the drop-crotch trousers for some mysterious unnamed project. After snapping a selfie with Karl Lagerfeld during Paris Fashion Week (where he also made this face), Justin Bieber shared a photo of the two distinctively-styled men in the middle of a collaboration.
Courtesy of Justin Bieber
“Big things coming with my friend @KarlLagerfeld” Bieber captioned the below photo, which portrays the (ostensibly very different) duo posing together — Lagerfeld in his signature multi-piece suit and bolo tie look, and Bieber in an open robe. And we couldn’t help ourselves from speculating on the endless (and potentially horrifying) ways they could be teaming up. Below, check out our gut-reaction guesses (this is direct from the PEOPLE Style Team email chain), then share your own in the comments!
- He’s auditioning to co-star inChoupette’s latest campaign.
- It has to be a new lifestyle site that’s a mix ofPreserve and Goop: Proop.
- Well, it’s obviously not a shirt line!
- They’re making a collection of quilted tweed harem pants designed to be worn at the knees.
- A bespoke line of man brooches.
- I’m just worried that we def had a snitch on the set of our ‘Sexiest Man Alive’ shoot!
- Now I’m thinking it could be a line of low-calorie whey protein shakes that contain green tea extract called “I Don’t Beliebe in Sweatpants.”
- Or Karl is just playing matchmaker forBieb and Kendall? (Scandal: Selena Gomez isn’t high fashion enough!)
- I have to assume Choupette just needed a cat valet.
What do you think they’re doing? Share your thoughts below!