The Bachelor's Erica Rose Is Married - 12 Things to Know About Her Over-the-Top Wedding
Get all the details on Rose's over-the-top nuptials
Erica Rose is an unforgettable name to most Bachelor fans. The 35-year-old, Texas-based contestant from Lorenzo Borghese’s season of the show was known for being the center of attention (and, at the time, for exclusively wearing tiaras), and although she didn’t win Borghese’s final rose, she went on to appear on several Bachelor specials and on seasons two and three of Bachelor Pad. And now, the life coach and mother of one has found her true love — Rose was married over the weekend in Houston, Texas to fiancé Charles Sanders! And both the wedding and the events leading up to it were in true Erica Rose form (that is, fit for a Texan princess). From the star’s two gowns to her multiple showers, here’s everything you need to know about her over-the-top nuptials.
- Rose wore two wedding gowns: the first, a plunging white lace dress from Ventura’s Bridal Fashions, for the ceremony (above); and then a custom blush lace number with a see-through panel designed by her “friend and fashionista Alex Martinez,” for the reception.
2. Several members of Bachelor Nation were there to celebrate the big day, including Rose’s former suitor Borghese, Vienna Girardi,Ashlee Frazier Williams and Renee Simlak.
3. Rose’s one-year-old daughter Holland Rose Gentry (from a previous relationship) had a role in the ceremony. “She loved it too,” Rose captioned her sweet Instagram shot.
4. The bride’s mother wore… white! Rose clearly wasn’t afraid to let her mom, who wore a black-and-white color-block gown, shine too on the big day.
5. Sanders wore a hot pink yarmulke, and the couple was married under a flower-adorned chuppah at Congregation Emanu El in Houston.
6. The couple had a Kimye-esque rose wall that spelled out “Cherica,” which also served as the wedding hashtag.
7. There was also a step-and-repeat.
8. The bride went back to her roots, wearing a jeweled tiara for the big day.
9. She also wore a tiara at her bachelorette party… although it was decidedly more, well, bachelorette-y. “She was just a girl with a dream of wearing her own Pink Peen Tiara One Day,” Rose commented on an Instagram snap with her new accessory.
10. Rose also had a lingerie shower before the wedding, where friends and fans got to shop for underpinnings and indulge in bridal-themed pastries.
11. There was also on-site Botox at the shower, for $10 a pop.
12. The couple had several movie-themed wedding shoots prior to the wedding, inspired by everything from Clueless to American Wedding.
What was your favorite part of Rose’s wedding weekend?