Amazon Dropped Its List of the Biggest Spring Fashion Trends, and We Found Deals on Tons of Clothing, Shoes, and Accessories
After months of cold weather and hibernation, it's finally starting to feel like spring. That means it's time to trade in your sweats and parkas for breezy dresses and lightweight jackets. To guide your wardrobe refresh, Amazon rounded up the biggest spring 2021 fashion trends, and we found tons of fashion-forward clothing, shoes, and accessories on sale.
Shop Spring Clothing on Sale
- Angashion Cap-Sleeve Ruffle Neck Babydoll Blouse, $22.98 (orig. $25.99)
- Bonifot Peplum Casual T-Shirt, $14.74 (orig. $16.99)
- Lark & Ro Georgette Long-Sleeve Ruffle Crew Neck Top, $23.50 (orig. $29.10)
- Daily Ritual Cozy Knit Tie Sleeve V-Neck Sweatshirt, $16.83 (orig. $23.59)
- Reoria Printed Sleeveless Jumpsuit with Pockets, $25.99 (orig. $36)
- Mitilly Sleeveless V-Neck Swing Midi Dress with Pockets, $24.99 with coupon (orig. $39.99)
- Ecowish Short-Sleeve V-Neck Ruffle Wrap Dress, $28.97 (orig. $35.57)
- Levi's Ribcage Straight Ankle Jeans, $69.50 (orig. $79.50)
- BlankNYC Quilted Jacket, $64.30 (orig. $75.63)
- Amazon Essentials Water-Resistant Trench Coat, $33.09 (orig. $48.37)
Shop Spring Shoes on Sale
- Puma Carina Sneaker, $55 (orig. $60)
- Reebok Club C 85 Vintage Sneakers, $69.95 (orig. $75)
- Cole Haan Grand Crosscourt II Sneaker, $69.31 (orig. $130)
- Reebok Classic Leather Harman Run Shoes, $52 (orig. $65)
- Adidas Fluidflow Running Shoe, $57 (orig. $80)
- Vionic Splendid Demetra Boa Slip-On Shoe, $74.99 (orig. $139.95)
- Steve Madden Gills Sneaker, $37.19 (orig. $59.95)
- Sanuk Gora Gora Slip-On Sandal, $38.58 (orig. $50)
- Ecco Yuma Slide Sandal, $59.80 (orig. $79.95)
- Soludos Braided Slide Sandal, $68.03 (orig. $89)
Shop Spring Accessories on Sale
- Fossil Wiley Leather Satchel Handbag, $201.99 (orig. $248)
- Calvin Klein Elaine Bubble Lamb Flap Backpack, $100.80 (orig. $168)
- Barabum Retro Classic Clutch Shoulder Bag, $24.99 (orig. $29.99)
- YTL Wallet, Tote, Wristlet, and Satchel 4-Piece Set, $33.99 (orig. $44.99)
- Baggu Leopard Print Standard Tote Bag, $23.80 (orig. $34)
- Fonyve Satin Printed Scarf, $10.99 (orig. $12.99)
- Sojos Small Round Polarized Sunglasses, $14.24 with coupon (orig. $19.99)
- Ade Wu Rectangle Black Tortoise Sunglasses, $8.84 with coupon (orig. $14.91)
- Joylife Reversible Bucket Hat, $7.50 (orig. $14.99)
- Nine West Gold-Tone Strap Watch, $25.50 (orig. $36.75)
In the clothing section, you'll find everything from a printed ruffle-neck sleeveless blouse to a top-rated $26 jumpsuit to a quilted jacket. We're especially fans of this short-sleeve printed wrap dress with ruffled sleeves. It hits on both the retro prints and frilly details trends, and it's the perfect lightweight dress to have in your closet this spring and summer.
"I love, love, love this dress," one reviewer wrote. "The fit is incredibly flattering, and the pattern and design are so pretty. I love that it's lightweight and moves nicely, but also that it's lined, so [it's] great quality. [It's a] perfect summer dress."
Buy It! Ecowish Short-Sleeve V-Neck Ruffle Wrap Dress, $28.97 (orig. $35.57); amazon.com
For shoes, we're seeing tons of light-colored sneakers and slide-on sandals on trend for spring. These classic white Puma sneakers are on sale for $55, and these snakeskin-printed Vionic slip-on sneakers are 46 percent off. If you're looking for comfortable-yet-stylish sandals, check out these Sanuk double-strap slides. They have a yoga mat-inspired footbed covered in faux leather with two fabric straps across the top.
Buy It! Sanuk Gora Gora Slip-On Sandal, $38.58 (orig. $50); amazon.com
Finishing off with accessories, we included leather handbags, satin scarves, polarized sunglasses, and even a Nine West watch. But the best deal on the list is a four-piece handbag set, which comes with a tote, a satchel, a wristlet, and a wallet, all for $34. Each piece is made from durable synthetic leather with a polyester lining and gold hardware.
"These purses are the best," one shopper said. "They totally look and feel like high-end bags, but they are only a tiny fraction of the price. Their price is so good, you can easily buy sets for every season. I just adore these bags, and I can't wait to show them off!"
Buy It! YTL Wallet, Tote, Wristlet, and Satchel 4-Piece Set, $33.99 (orig. $44.99); amazon.com
Before spring officially kicks into full gear, treat yourself to a few new pieces off our list of trendy seasonal options. These sale prices won't last forever, so be sure to take advantage of the discounts now.
Do you love a good deal? Sign up for PEOPLE's Shopping newsletter to stay up-to-date on the latest sales, plus celebrity fashion, home decor and more.
- These 'Buttery Soft' Leggings with 20,000 Five-Star Amazon Ratings Are on Sale for $18 Today
- Amazon Just Dropped Tons of New Clothing, Shoes, and Accessories — Here Are 10 of the Best Styles Under $40
- Amazon Shoppers Say This Dog Licking Mat Transforms Bathtime from a 'Struggle to a Breeze'
- Even Roomba Owners Say Their Floors Are 'So Much Cleaner' with This $170 Robot Vacuum