Start saving now with these Prime Day deals on kitchen gadgets, electronics, Amazon devices, and more
Amazon’s fifth annual Prime Day is a whirlwind shopping holiday with big discounts across all of its departments, making it one of the best times of the year to save on just about everything from kitchen and home products to popular Amazon devices and electronics. The summer event has officially kicked off and will run through July 17 at 3 a.m. ET.
To help you make the most of the insider sale (including how to get in if you’re not currently a Prime member), we rounded up everything you need to know about Prime Day 2019 including shopping tips, the best deals you can shop now, and more. Read on to score the best deals weeks before the event wraps up tonight and learn all there is to know about the annual shopping event!
Where can I find the best Prime Day 2019 deals?
Amazon features its many sales across its website and phone app, but you can easily find the most impressive discounts through its Deals page. And this year, Amazon kicked things off early with an assortment of special sales — including celebrity-backed specials. Get your shopping done — before the most popular items sell out — by shopping these hot deals now:
Best Amazon Prime Day Device Deals
- Amazon Echo Smart Speaker, $49.99 (orig. $99.99); amazon.com
- Echo Dot Smart Speaker, $22 (orig. $49.99); amazon.com
- Kindle Paperwhite, $84.99 (orig. $129.99); amazon.com
- Fire TV Stick with Alexa remote, $14.99 (orig. $39.99); amazon.com
- Echo Show 5, $49.99 (orig. $89.99); amazon.com
- Blink Indoor Home Security Camera System, $129.99 (orig. $189.99); amazon.com
- Fire HD 10 Tablet, $99.99 (orig. $149.99); amazon.com
- Kasa Smart WiFi Smart Plug, $11.68 (orig. $16.99); amazon.com
- Furbo Treat Tossing Dog Camera, $134.99 (orig. $249); amazon.com
Best Amazon Prime Day Electronic and Laptop Deals
- Sony 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV, $499.99 (orig. $748); amazon.com
- Toshiba 32-Inch 720p HD Smart LED Fire TV Edition TV, $99 (orig. $179.99); amazon.com
- Toshiba 50-Inch 4K Ultra Smart LED Fire TV Edition TV, $279.99 (orig. $379.99); amazon.com
- iRobot Roomba 690 Self Charging Robot Vacuum, $229.99 (orig. $374.99); amazon.com
- Microsoft Surface Pro 6, $799 (orig. $1,329); amazon.com
- Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones, $139.99 (orig. $299.95); amazon.com
- AmazonBasics Vintage Retro Bluetooth Speaker, $84.53 (orig. $115); amazon.com
- Fitbit Alta HR, $79.99 (orig. $129.95); amazon.com
Best Amazon Prime Day Apple Deals
- Apple Watch Series 4 (GPS), $349 (orig. $399); amazon.com
- Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS + Cellular); $299 (orig. $379); amazon.com
- Apple iPad (Wi-Fi, Latest Model), $249 (orig. $429); amazon.com
- Apple MacBook Air 13-Inch (Latest Model), $999 (orig. $1,199); amazon.com
- Apple AirPods with Charging case (Latest Model), $144.99 (orig. $159); amazon.com
Best Amazon Prime Day Kitchen Deals
- Instant Pot Accu Slim Sous Vide Immersion Circulator, $75 (orig. $79.95); amazon.com
- Contigo Autoseal West Loop Insulated Beverage Mug Two-Pack, $23.99 (orig. $31.99); amazon.com
- Instant Ace Cooking and Beverage Blender, $89.99 (orig. $149.99); amazon.com
- Echo Dot and AmazonBasics Microwave Bundle, $59.99 (orig. $109.98); amazon.com
- Crock-Pot 6-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker, $39.99 (orig. $59.99); amazon.com
- Instant Pot DUO60 6 Qt 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, $49.99 (orig. $99.95); amazon.com
- Keurig K-Mini Single Serve Coffee Maker with Coffee Pods, $59.99 (orig. $79.98); amazon.com
- Dash Deluxe Rapid Egg Cooker, $26.99 (orig. $29.99); amazon.com
Best Amazon Prime Day Home Deals
- Dyson Ball Animal 2 Total Clean Upright Vacuum Cleaner, $498 (orig. $599); amazon.com
- Ecovacs Deebot 500 Robot Vacuum Cleaner, $169.99 (orig. $279.99); amazon.com
- iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum, $229.99 (orig. $374.99); amazon.com
Best Amazon Prime Day Beauty Deals
- Waterpik Cordless Rechargeable Portable Water Flosser, $86.51 (orig. $99.99); amazon.com
- Olaplex Hair Perfector No 3 Repairing Serum, $19.60 (orig. $28); amazon.com
- Grande Cosmetics Brow Enhancing Serum, $49 (orig. $70); amazon.com
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner, $15.40 (orig. $22); amazon.com
- Stila Huge Extreme Lash Mascara, $16.10 (orig. $23); amazon.com
- Jane Iredale Just Kissed Lip and Cheek Stain, $19.60 (orig. $28); amazon.com
- Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 4100 Plaque Control Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush, $39.95 (orig. $69.99); amazon.com
- Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Hot Air Brush, $45.98 (orig. $59.99); amazon.com
Best Amazon Prime Day Fashion and Shoe Deals
- Levi’s Womens Wedgie Skinny Jeans, from $39.97 (orig. $64.50); amazon.com
- Levi’s Womens High Rise 712 Skinny Jeans, from $23.93 (orig. $49.99); amazon.com
- Levi’s Women’s 711 Skinny Ankle Jeans, from $23.98 (orig. $49.99); amazon.com
- Adidas Women’s Essentials 3-Stripe Single Jersey Pants, $29.96 (orig. $45); amazon.com
- Adidas Women’s Grand Court Sneaker, $39.97 (orig. $65); amazon.com
- Adidas Women’s Questar Flow Sneaker, $39.88 (orig. $75); amazon.com
- Adidas Originals Women’s Trefoil Tee, $15.39 (orig. $29.95); amazon.com
- Calvin Klein Women’s Modern Cotton Bralette, $17.79 (orig. $28); amazon.com
- Calvin Klein Women’s Carousel Logo Cotton Thong Panty Three-Pack, $20.29 (orig. $33); amazon.com
- Calvin Klein Women’s Modern Cotton Bralette and Bikini Set, $33.60 (orig. $48); amazon.com
Note: Discounts only apply to certain sizes and styles.
Best Amazon Prime Day Gaming Deals
- Nintendo Switch Gray Joy-Con and $35 Nintendo eShop Gift Card, $299.99 at checkout (orig. $334); amazon.com
- Nintendo Joy-Con Neon Red and Neon Blue, $69.99 at checkout (orig. $79.99); amazon.com
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy Nintendo Switch Standard Edition, $23.99 (orig. $39.99); amazon.com
- Pokemon: Let’s Go, Eevee!, $29.99 (orig. $59.99); amazon.com
- HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset, $69.99 (orig. $99.99); amazon.com
Best Amazon Prime Day Headphone Deals
- Bose SoundLink Around-Ear Wireless Headphones II, $159 (orig. $229); amazon.com
- Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones, $139.99 (orig. $299.95); amazon.com
- Bose SoundSport Free Truly Wireless Sport Headphones, $139 (orig. $199); amazon.com
- Powerbeats3 Wireless Earphones, $89.99 (orig. $199.95); amazon.com
- Bose QuietComfort 25 Noise Cancelling Headphones, $99 (orig. $198); amazon.com
More Amazon Prime Day Deals
- AncestryDNA: Genetic Ethnicity and Traits Test, $69 (orig. $119); amazon.com
- AeroGarden Harvest with Seed Pod Kit, $79 (orig. $149. 95); amazon.com
- 23andMe Health and DNA Ancestry Personal Genetic Test, $99 (orig. $199); amazon.com
- Taylor Swift Lover Bundle Exclusive, $70 (orig. $108); amazon.com
What is Prime Day?
The global shopping holiday, established by Amazon in 2015, is an exciting day packed with limited-time deals across Amazon’s many departments. The exclusive sale is only available to Prime members, though anyone can gain access to the special sale by signing up for a free 30-day trial. Members will be able to shop all of the deals on Amazon.com and the Amazon app.
When is Prime Day 2019?
Prime Day 2019 started at 12 a.m. PT on Monday, July 15 and wrap up at 11:59 p.m. PT on Tuesday, July 16. This post will be updated with new information as its released, and Prime members can learn more about the global shopping event at Amazon’s Prime Day 2019 information page.
How can I get an Amazon Prime 30-day trial?
Anyone can sign up for a free month-long trial and gain access to all of the retailer’s exclusive Prime Day deals through its Prime sign-up page. Students can also get in on the savings by signing up for a free six-month trial or by taking advantage of the retailer’s discounted membership rates for students (with an eligible student email).
What are the best things to buy on Amazon Prime Day?
It shouldn’t come as a surprise that Amazon’s array of devices, including its Kindles, Fire TV and tablets, and Echo Shows and Dots, feature some of the best savings. It’s also a great time to save on smart home products and Alexa-compatible items like smart plugs and smart bulb starter kits. Year-round best-sellers like the DNA kits from AncestryDNA and 23AndMe, smart televisions, and robot vacuums are also likely to go on sale (FYI — many are on sale right now).
What were the most popular Prime Day products from 2018?
Last year, U.S. shoppers went crazy for the Instant Pot pressure cooker, making it the top-selling product in the country, whereas the Lifestraw Personal Water Filter, Amazon Basics USB Lightning Cable, and Bosch Cordless Drill were also best-sellers around the globe. There are some incredible savings on these products again this year, so be sure to keep an eye on their product listings.