Now is the time to put your Amazon Wish List to work!
Amazon is hosting its third annual Prime Day on Tuesday, July 11, which means the massive online retailer will offer lots (and lots and lots!) of amazing deals on home items, tech gadgets, music and more. The official start time is Monday, July 10th at 6 p.m. PT (9 p.m. ET) and will last for 30 hours straight, with deals starting as often as every five minutes. You have to be a Prime member to enjoy the discounts, and if you’re not, now would be a good time to sign up now to start your free 30-day trial. (Plus, if you don’t love it you can cancel your membership without spending a dime.)
Scroll down to check out some of the Prime Day sneak peek deals so far:
- Save $30 on the All-New Fire HD 8, only $49.99
- Save $20 on the All-New Fire 7, only $29.99
- $30 off Kindle Paperwhite, only $89.99
- $50 off Kindle Voyage, only $149.99
- $30 off Kindle, only $49.99
- Save 50% on Amazon Echo, only $89.99
- Save $15 on Echo Dot, only $34.99
- Prime members who haven’t yet tried Amazon Music Unlimited can add four months of the full catalog streaming service for just $0.99 when buying Echo devices, Fire TV streaming media players or Fire tablets
- Save 25% or more on AmazonBasics – from office products to outdoor gear
- Save up to 35% on popular household items and essentials with coupons in Prime Pantry
There will be plenty of more deals rolling out — if you want to track them, download the Amazon App for alerts.
What Prime items are you buying in celebration of Amazon’s Prime Day? Sound off below and let us know!