40 Amazing Electronics Deals to Shop on Amazon Prime Day — Including a LG Smart TV for $399 Off
Score discounted headphones, laptops, TVs, and more
After a short delay, Amazon Prime Day finally kicked off today, giving you the perfect excuse to buy a new smart TV, swap your old headphones for a pair of Apple Airpods, or finally invest in an Amazon Echo Show. No matter what you’re looking for, the steep discounts happening on tech products mean now is the best time to shop.
Over a million products have been marked down for the two-day sale event, including this Samsung smart TV and this Blink indoor camera. If you have your eye on a new laptop or tablet, check out this Apple iPad Mini that’s $50 off and this Chromebook laptop that’s on sale for $266.
Tons of smart home gadgets like Amazon Echo Dots and Amazon Kindles are majorly marked down. And prices have been slashed on thousands of phones, smartwatches, and cameras, too. You can shop this Apple Watch for only $169, this Panasonic digital camera at a 34 percent discount, and this smartphone for only $110.
It’s rare to see discounts this good, so we rounded up 40 of the best electronic and tech deals to shop through Amazon Prime Day. Just remember, the markdowns are only good until 11:59 p.m. PT on Wednesday, October 14, so you’ll have to act fast if you want to score these products at these amazing prices.
Best TV Deals
Best Laptop Deals
Best Headphone Deals
Best Smart Home Deals
Best Tablet Deals
Best Phone Deals
Best Smartwatch Deals
Best Camera Deals
More Amazon Prime Day 2020 News
- 25 Things You Can Buy for Less Than $25 on Amazon Prime Day
- Amazon Secretly Dropped a Bunch of Early Prime Day Deals — Here Are the Best 35 to Shop
- Levi’s Popular Reusable Face Masks Are on Sale for Amazon Prime Day — Plus 8 More Mask Deals
- The 10 Best Vacuums Deals Out of Hundreds of Amazon Prime Day Discounts
- This Wildly Popular Amazon Smart Plug Set Is Back in Stock and on Sale
- This Dry Shampoo for Dogs Will Reduce the Number of Times You Have to Bathe Your Pet
- Lauren Conrad Called This Exfoliating Face Mask One of Her Favorite Things (and It's on Amazon)
- Kate Spade’s Sale on Sale Has Handbags for as Little as $50 — but Only Until Tonight!