8 Pieces We Can't Wait to Buy from Target's Next Collaboration with Marimekko
Counting down to Target's next collaboration with Marimekko! 8 pieces we can't wait to shop on April 17
Start your engines, spring shoppers: The latest Target collaboration will have you wishing for warmer weather. They’ve partnered with design studio Marimekko— an iconic Finnish brand known for its irresistible proprietary patterns— for more than 200 lifestyle and fashion pieces. The best part? Most are under $50. The worst? It doesn’t come out until April 17.
Until then, here are 8 items we’ve got our eyes on. Check them out— and pray that summer gets here soon!
1. Adult Bike in Kukkatori Print – Pretend you’re getting this for your sister with a summer birthday and– We totally get it if you think every last thing you own needs to have a little sass.
2. Long Kaftan Dress in Kukkatori Print – Want to look like a modern Megan Draper? Pair this retro piece with round, mirrored sunnies and a body-chain underneath.
3. Round Beach Towel in Auringonkukka Print – Move over swan rafts, the circular towel is going to be the new star of all your summer Instagram pics. This sunflower pattern is exceptionally eye-catching.
4. Cooler Tote in Koppelo Print – Keep everything from drinks to your sunscreen chilled (trust us, putting on cold lotion is the bomb in the summer) without sacrificing your style— or your shoulders— by carrying a clunky cooler.
5. and 6. Shorts and Top in Appelsiini Print – Sure, you can buy these separately, but when worn together this casual look feels polished but still totally playful.
7. Belted One-Piece Swimsuit in Lokki Print – For anyone who’s ever featred a bold, horizontal print on swimwear, this one, with its wavy lines and a belt that hits high on the natural waist is ultra-flattering.
8. Palazzo Pant in Okarlino Print – Tie a silky white button-down over your bikini top and throw on these pants and a great pair of metallic sandals for instant Saint Tropez vibes.
Get ready to shop the collection on April 17, and tell us: What items are you most excited about?