5 Ways the Victoria's Secret Models Prepped for Their London Debut!
See their Instagram photos!
If you’ve logged on to Instagram any time in the past 72 hours, you may have an idea that all the Victoria’s Secret Angels have descended on London for their annual fashion show. And aside from having an extensive hair and makeup team (seriously: there’s a small army of beauty pros traveling with them) to help glam them up for the big show, some models prepped for their big runway walk in some more than surprising ways. Check out five fun snaps of the Victoria’s Secret models pre-show, below!
Courtesy Lily Aldridge
1. Hanging with their girls: Angel Lily Aldridge shared a photo on her Instagram with Taylor Swift and fellow model Candice Swanepoel with the caption: “Girls being girls @angelcandices @taylorswift.” Is Taylor looking to add another supermodel to her BFF circle?
2. Getting in a last-minute workout: What, you think those bods come without a little hard work? Karlie Kloss was just one of the stars who posted a snapshot of herself hitting the gym (or the mat, in her case) for an eleventh hour sweat session before hitting the runway.
3. Self-tanning: Fantasy Bra wearer Alessandra Ambrósio lathers on some bronze to tint up for the catwalk. We’re sure there’s a phalanx of spray-tanners running around backstage, but some things a girl just has to do herself.
4. Keeping up with the news: No stranger to seeing herself in print, Candice Swanepoel nevertheless seems pretty psyched about making the headlines in the U.K. papers.
5. Enjoying hand and feet massages: Doutzen Kroes gets pampered by not one, but two masseurs on both her hands and feet. We’re totally not jealous. Doesn’t everyone have that during a normal day of work?
Are you excited for the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show? Will you be tuning in on December 9 on CBS? Tell us below!