The best celebrity rumor we’ve heard this week? That Taylor Swift and Karlie Kloss will cover the March issue of Vogue. (Apparently Swift was chatting about it at a Golden Globes afterparty, and Mario Testino’s name was mentioned!)
Kloss just covered the September 2014 issue of the glossy alongside Joan Smalls and Cara Delevingne, which she told PEOPLE was the “highlight” of her year. Swift was featured on the February 2012 cover, and that was also the first time she graced the world with her bangs.
“I was so excited to be shooting the cover of Vogue that I let them cut bangs for me at the shoot,” she said shortly after. “It turned out to be one of my favorite changes I’ve ever made to my hair. Moral of the story: Always trust Vogue.”
So while we wait (and pray) that this collaboration is actually happening, we rounded up five photographs of the besties that are worthy of a high-fashion magazine spread.
• That time they went to the Vanity Fair Oscar Party and looked like this
• What, you and your friends don’t visit magical forests? (Annie Leibowitz is definitely hiding behind a tree.)
• Vogue could always save money on a makeup artist
• Best friends only wear Oscar de la Renta to the Met Gala
• And then pose with their high fashion posse for Vogue
Are you praying to the Swift gods that the besties land the cover? Share your thoughts below.