Crop tops and backless dresses for all!
Hear that? It’s the sound of the ‘Chella set losing their bananas over this: Kendall and Kylie Jenner just released the launch date for their new Topshop collection — and it’s coming really soon. (June 3, set your iCal!)
The famous siblings first announced the news on their blog in February, revealing that the pieces would reflect their “LA lifestyle” and “contemporary, eclectic design aesthetic.” Since then, they’ve been teasing the line on Instagram by sharing sneak peeks of their design process. From the looks of the line sheet Kylie is holding in the pic below, you can probably expect to see crop tops, backless dresses and body suits galore.
But just in case Kendall and Kylie are reading (Hi, guys!) and have some free time to whip up new looks before the collection hits, we wanted to share what’s on our wish list.
1) A comfortable onesie. Our gut feeling tells us most of the collection will be of the body-con variety (read: will require two pairs of Spanx), so here’s to hoping there’s at least one look that will allow for some breathing room. Something like this would do.
2) A top-notch leather jacket. Leather? In the summer? Yes and yes. While we’re not as brave as Kylie to go for a full-on leather mini dress in N.Y.C.’s humidity, we’ll definitely sling a chic topper over our shoulders when it gets chilly at night.
3) High-waisted jeans that make your butt look awesome. With an impressive modeling portfolio under her belt, we’re willing to bet Kendall knows a thing or two about great-fitting jeans. (It’s, like, Model Off-Duty 101.) We’ll be looking for the perfect stretch (has give but doesn’t sag) and an ankle-grazing cut that gives the illusion of Kendall’s legs for days.
4) Mirrored sunnies. While there’s still no word on whether the collection will contain accessories, we think it’d be a missed opportunity if it didn’t. Kylie has a pretty sick collection of aviators that we’d die to own.
5) A dress made for twirling. Is it wrong that we want a moment like this all to ourselves?
6) Shirts that show this much underboob …
… Kidding! It’s practical for Instagram like-bait, but in the real world? Not so much.
In the meantime, while we patiently wait for the line to hit, we’ll be repping this gem from the Kardashians’ new Dash e-commerce shop. (No really, I’m actually wearing it today.)
What designs do you hope to see in the Jenner sisters’ collection? Will you be hitting up Topshop on June 3? Sound off in the comments below!
RELATED VIDEO: How to Fake Fuller Lips