Suncoat Products

Suncoat - Nail Polish Remover Gel - 1 oz.

Suncoat Nail Polish Remover Gel 1 oz. (30 ml) Suncoat Nail Polish Remover Gel, made from corn and soy, is an all-natural, vegan, safe and effective way to remove nail polish. Another ground breaking technology from Sun Coat, this is the first natural nail polish remover gel on the market. This one-of-a-kind product made from corn and soy, this gentle gel is earth-friendly, non-toxic and non-drying to the nails. Free of petrochemicals, biodegradable, and ideal for hoearth-friendly, non-toxic and non-drying to the nails. Free of petrochemicals, biodegradable, and ideal for home use, also great for travel. Gel Polish Remover is safe and effective, and works on all nail polishes, both water-based and conventional. Why is Water-based so much better? Environmentally Friendly: Conventional nail polish contains large amounts (typically around 70%) of chemical solvents such as toluene, acetates and alcohol. When nail polish is applied to nails, these solvents evaporate into the air, generating toxic chemical fumes; the well known and VERY offensive "chemical smell". This is why many people find it hard to breathe when using conventional nail polish: you are surrounding yourself with heavily polluted air, inhaling toluene, acetates etc.; chemical solvents. In Suncoat water-based nail polish, all the chemical solvents are replaced by water. The major ingredient is water, not chemical solvents! So when Suncoat water-based nail polish is being applied, it is only water that evaporates to the air, not toxic chemical fumes. Safer to Nails:The chemical solvents in conventional nail polish, after repeated use, can discolor nails and make them brittle and weak. This is not an issue with water-based nail polish. Not A Safety Hazard:Since conventional nail polishes contain around 70% chemical solvents, they are highly flammable and explosive. They are often classified as dangerous goods. They are safety hazards for retail stores, salons and residential homes. They should be kept away from heat, open flames such as burning candles, etc. Water-based nail polish, on the other hand, is read more