Pier 63

Pier 63 AP3300 Hand Tufted Area Rug, 5' x 8', Blue

Our rugs are made with only the highest quality materials. 80% jute makes up the majority of the rug with the other 20% being the strong cotton backing. Each rug is hand tufted in India.