‘Zero Competition’ Between Meghan and Harry and Eugenie and Jack, Says Source
“It is complete love, and there is room for all of them," a friend tells PEOPLE
“It is complete love, and there is room for all of them,” says the friend.
On Monday, Eugenie and Jack announced their engagement and revealed that they would be marrying this fall at St. George’s Chapel at Windsor Castle — the same place Harry and Meghan will walk down the aisle on May 19.
Unlike the whirlwind romance between Meghan and Harry, Jack and Eugenie have been dating for seven years. Eugenie, a director at London art gallery Hauser & Wirth, “is sure and steady like her grandmother, and then there’s this genuine warmth that comes from her mother,” says the friend.
Jack, 32, who works with George Clooney’s tequila business, Casamigos, “is a really lovely, very kind, down-to-earth man,” says another family friend. “He is great fun and has a great sense of humor. He is the first to laugh with you and not at you, and he is a practical joker, in a good way!”
Both families, adds the friend, couldn’t be more thrilled: “They’re all really happy.”
• With reporting by SIMON PERRY
- Heidi Klum Says 16-Year-Old Daughter Leni Is Interested in Modeling: 'She's Old Enough Now'
- Erin and Sara Foster Launch Clothing Line Favorite Daughter: 'We Never Saw Ourselves as Designers'
- Trump Residences at Mar-a-Lago Are Being Renovated While Melania Looks at Fla. Schools for Barron: Sources
- Meet the Girls of Boys World! TikTok's Favorite Group Opens Up About Their Formation and Music