9 Things We Learned from the Royal Family's Adorable Ski Trip Snaps
Charlotte's got teeth! William doesn't wear ski gloves!
And along with these snow-filled photos came a few new tidbits about our favorite royal foursome . . .
1. Prince William and Princess Kate chose the French Alps for their first foreign vacation as a family of four.
Prince George may have accompanied the royal couple to Australia for an official visit in 2014, but this was the first time they went abroad for a little R&R – and with little sister Princess Charlotte in tow!
2. The family’s winter accessory of choice is pom-pom hats.
Including Prince Charlotte’s itty-bitty pom – and George’s biggest-of-them-all pom!
3. Princess Charlotte definitely inherited the Cambridge Cheeks.
We saw a peek in their Christmas card, but this set of photos confirms it – they’re just as chubby and rosy (especially after playing in the snow!) as her big brother’s.
• Want to keep up with the latest royals coverage? Click here to subscribe to the Royals Newsletter.
4. William doesn’t wear gloves while skiing.
After all, he’s been hitting the slopes for a long time.
5. Prince George has mastered the brooding look.
And based on this photo, he just may be plotting world domination.
6. This was the first time Prince George and Princess Charlotte played in the snow.
And they had a “lovely time,” a royal source told PEOPLE.
7. Will and Kate are at their most adorable in the midst of a snowball fight.
They’re almost as cute as their kids. (Almost.)
8. Kate’s ski clothes are her wintriest royal re-wear yet.
She’s been wearing them since before her royal days! We saw her white jacket from E+O back in 2012, and before that, all the way back in 2008. She rocked the jacket and her red ski pants on a trip with her parents in 2010.
9. Princess Charlotte’s got teeth!
And pretty much the cutest smile ever.