10 Things We Need to See at Pippa Middleton's Wedding
Prince George as a ring bearer, obviously
The royal (sibling) wedding bells are ringing!
She stepped out on Tuesday morning rocking a giant diamond on her ring finger, saying she “couldn’t be happier.”
And we couldn’t, either, because that means there’s another (sort of) royal wedding to get excited over. From Pippa’s sure-to-be-stunning dress to potentially seeing Prince George as a ring bearer, here are just a few of the things we’re dying to see at Pippa’s 2017 nuptials.
1. A dress even more headline-worthy than her royal wedding bridesmaid dress.
Pippa first caught the world’s attention with her, erm, asset-highlighting white dress she wore as Kate’s maid of honor. And for a woman whose bridesmaid dress made such a statement, she’ll need a dress with even more wow factor. Perhaps Alexander McQueen’s Sarah Burton will whip up another custom creation?
2. Princess Kate carrying Pippa’s train.
After all, she did it for her back in 2011 – and there’s something sweet about things coming full circle.
3. Prince George as a ring bearer.
Bonus point if he wears the little sailor suit Prince William wore at Prince Andrew’s wedding to Sarah Ferguson.
• Want to keep up with the latest royals coverage? Click here to subscribe to the Royals Newsletter.
4. And Princess Charlotte as a flower girl.
Her big brother shouldn’t be the only one stealing Aunt Pippa’s wedding spotlight!
5. A Made in Chelsea special documenting any behind-the-scenes drama.
Sure, James’s reality-star brother Spencer recently left the airwaves (he was reported to be leaving Made in Chelsea – the British answer to The Hills – earlier this year), but a royal-filled wedding is the perfect excuse for a reality reunion, right?
6. Kate to give a childhood anecdote-filled wedding toast.
We’ll never see it – unless we get that Made in Chelsea special – but man, do we hope it happens.
7. Prince William and Kate doing the cha-cha-slide.
Even royals must indulge in the cheesiest of wedding traditions.
8. Someone famous singing the first dance, live.
Will and Kate had Ellie Goulding, and we bet they could convince her to make a repeat appearance for Pippa’s big day. Or she could host another big-name Brit – Ed Sheeran, perhaps? (It helps that he’s currently on a break from social media.)
9. Seriously killer party decor.
The woman literally wrote the book on party hosting, so there’s no doubt that this bash will be seriously Pinterest-worthy.
10. A return to Kate’s clubbing days for Pippa’s bachelorette party.
Since getting married and having two children, Kate’s long abandoned her late nights at London’s hottest clubs. But her sister’s wedding is surely a reason to come out of retirement for one last night out, right? See you at Mahiki, Kate!