Meghan Markle 'Wants a Future with Harry' and Is 'Head-Over-Heels,' Says Pal
"If she had to leave all that she's doing in order for the relationship to work, she would without hesitation," says a Markle friend
The Suits star, who began dating Prince Harry earlier this year, is “head over heels” for the royal and “doing everything she can to make the relationship work,” a friend of the actress tells PEOPLE exclusively. “It’s been an absolute fairy tale for Meghan.”
The couple has been fitting in time with each other when possible, and Markle, 35, made a short trip to London last week to visit her boyfriend, 32.
- Want to keep up with the latest royals coverage? Click here to subscribe to the Royals Newsletter.
According to the friend, she’s also making an effort to make her life more private than before.
“She’s trying to figure out how to scale back what she puts out there about her life, including her social media and her website,” says the pal of Markle, who runs her lifestyle website The Tig. “If she had to leave all that she’s doing in order for the relationship to work, she would without hesitation.”
Adds the friend, “It’s a very serious relationship and she wants a future with Harry.”
- Kourtney Kardashian Feels Most Beautiful 'After a Bath' When She's Barefaced: 'Just Natural Me'
- Buddy Valastro's Doctor Thought He Could Lose His Hand After His Accident: 'She Was Petrified'
- Melanie C Began to 'Self-Police' After Fight with Victoria Beckham Nearly Got Her Booted from Spice Girls
- Lenny Kravitz Talks 'Tight' Friendship with Ex Lisa Bonet's Husband Jason Momoa: 'Love This Dude'