Princess Diana's Astrologer Shares Horoscope Predictions for Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Baby
Baby Sussex and Prince Louis will be "kindred spirits," predicts Penny Thornton, astrologer to the late Princess Diana
Prince Harry said that “all the stars were aligned” when he first met Meghan Markle, but what’s written in the stars for their soon-to-be born royal baby?
“This baby will be quirky and unconventional and will be his or her own person,” astrologer Penny Thornton tells PEOPLE, adding: “I think that goes with how Harry and Meghan view themselves as a royal couple, they want to carve out a very different role for themselves.”
With Meghan due at the end of April, Baby Sussex is most likely to be born under Taurus, says Thornton, astrologer to the late Princess Diana. “Taureans are very stable, steadfast and predictable, they like things that are real and lasting.”
However, with a likely Sun-Uranus conjunction (which exists up until April 30) this baby will not be your conventional Taurean. “This baby will be very bright and experimental – he or she will be not be able to fit into any template – Taureans like to conform and this child is a non-conformist,” says the founder of Astrolutely.com.
If the baby arrives earlier than expected, he or she will be born under Aries (if it’s before April 21), which will offer a contrasting astrological chart, says Thornton.
“He or she will be very forthright, sporty, adventurous, independent and extrovert – when you are creating a family, your child will share your characteristics and your astrological handprint will be on there.”
- Can’t get enough of PEOPLE’s Royals coverage? Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest updates on Kate Middleton, Meghan Markle and more!
As for how the new addition will get on with his or her royal cousins, Thornton says: “Prince Louis has a Sun-Uranus conjunction [also] so I think Louis and Baby Sussex will be kindred spirits.”
- Leonardo DiCaprio Lends His Voice to Increase Voter Participation in New Video
- Zac Brown Band's Clay Cook and Wife Welcome Daughter Cecilia Ellen: 'We Could Not Feel More Proud'
- Demi Lovato Made Max Ehrich 'Aware' Their 'Relationship Was Over' Before News Was Public: Source
- Impractical Jokers Star James Murray Marries Melyssa Davies — See the Stunning Photo