See Inside Meghan Markle's Baby Shower Thank You Bag — Filled with Her Favorite Products!
Guests walked away with Cuyana totes filled with some of Meghan's favorite brands
Attendees, including Serena Williams and Amal Clooney, walked away with Cuyana totes filled with some of Meghan’s favorite brands, including Jo Malone’s “tangy” Green Tomato Leaf scented candle, Tatcha Rice Enzyme Powder and Susanne Kaufmann Body Butter. Also in the “thank you” bags were products from Honest Beauty and Rodin.
During the shower, held in the penthouse of The Mark Hotel, Meghan and her friends enjoyed a bespoke menu provided by the hotel’s head chef and culinary expert Jean-Georges Vongerichten,” who customizes just about everything,” says a hotel spokesperson. To drink? Mostly mocktails, adds a guest.
For more on Meghan Markle’s baby shower fit for a princess, check out this week’s issue of PEOPLE, on newsstands Friday
The group also enjoyed a flower-arranging lesson. Creations were then gifted to pediatric cancer patients at Ronald McDonald House Charities of New York and others through the charity Repeat Roses.
With just weeks to go before their new baby arrives, Meghan and Prince Harry are keeping a busy schedule, having just wrapped their three-day tour in Morocco. Next Tuesday, they will join Prince William and Kate Middleton for a special palace party hosted by the Queen in honor of Prince Charles’ investiture.
- Can’t get enough of PEOPLE’s Royals coverage? Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest updates on Kate Middleton, Meghan Markle and more!
In a matter of days, Meghan traveled more than 10,000 miles across three continents. But anyone who suggests she should slow down doesn’t know her very well.
“She’s a worker; she loves to work,” says a source. “So for her, it’s just fun.”
- Family of 5! Florida Georgia Line's Tyler Hubbard and Wife Hayley Welcome Son Atlas Roy
- Royal Date Night! Rebel Wilson and Boyfriend Jacob Busch Meet Prince Albert While in Monaco
- Inside the 'Whimsically Sweet, Dream'-Inspired Nursery for Colton Dixon's Identical Twin Girls
- Alaskan Bush People's Bear Brown Meets His Son for the First Time: 'No Feeling as Awesome'