• Ashlee Simpson and Fall Out Boy’s Pete Wentz, acting very “touchy-feely” at L.A.’s Hyde Lounge, where the two ate pizza and swilled Diet Coke. “Ashlee couldn’t get enough of him,” an onlooker tells us. To further fuel romance reports, “they left hand-in-hand together,” a patron says. On another night, Amy Smart and fiancé Brandon Williams cuddled at their booth as they people watched and drank wine. A few days earlier: Scott Wolf and wife Kelley Limp dined on ahi tuna sashimi while “kissing and holding each other with love and affection,” an onlooker tells us.
• Pop singer Christina Aguilera and hubby Jordan Bratman, proving that they’re the exception to the marriage vow “till death do us part” when they showed up in ghoulish bride and groom costumes at Marquee’s Halloween party in New York.
• Mischa Barton and rocker beau Cisco Adler, buying popcorn at the movie concession stand in Century City. “They were holding hands, looking really happy,” an onlooker tells us.
• A super-casual looking Jimmy Kimmel and comedian girlfriend Sarah Silverman, sitting on a bench in front of the Apple store at The Grove mall in L.A. “He was scruffy,” an onlooker says, adding, “She was wearing huge, chunky sunglasses” despite overcast weather conditions.
• Courteney Cox and David Arquette, “kissing and whispering” over dinner at West Hollywood eatery Orso, an onlooker tells us. Later that week, the couple dined at Mr. Chow in Beverly Hills along with daughter Coco, 2. “They looked like one happy family,” a diner says, noting that they were “completely focused on Coco.” The Arquette clan enjoyed jade sea bass with glazed dates. On another night, the celeb eatery brought out Sir Elton John and husband David Furnish. The two “were sharing string beans and looked happy together,” an observer says. And the night before: Vivica A. Fox hung out with a male friend, “having a great time together” over lamb.
• Keira Knightley and boyfriend Rupert Friend, shopping at Fred Segal on Melrose. Knightley consulted with the sales clerk, and the couple picked something up from the jewelry counter.
• It’s puppy love for Rebecca Romijn and fiancé Jerry O’Connell, holding hands and walking from booth to booth at the 5th Annual Bow Wow Ween event in Brentwood. “They were all smiles,” an onlooker tells us. “They couldn’t look happier.”
By LESLEY MESSER and MAUREEN HARRINGTON