Check out where the stars (J.Lo! Tom Cruise! Kate Hudson!) have been seen and heard
• Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony, cuddling at a cocktail party for the Time 100 at New York City’s Time Warner Center. The pair – named a Power Couple in the magazine’s annual issue of newsmakers and innovators – held hands, and Lopez coiled some of her husband’s curly hair around her finger and rubbed his back as they chatted with Mayor Michael Bloomberg. Martha Stewart, Will Smith, Sen. John McCain, John Leguizamo, Dixie Chicks and Condoleezza Rice were also among the power players at the high-wattage event.
• Tom Cruise, eating his “Cruise parfait” at New York City’s Carlyle Hotel during his whirlwind Mission: Impossible 3 press tour. The actor orders the eponymous combination of low-fat yogurt and peanut butter every time he stays at the hotel.
• Kate Hudson, celebrating at a bachelorette party for her soon-to-be sister-in-law, Erinn Bartlett, in Las Vegas (Bartlett is marrying Hudson’s brother, Oliver). The group of eight first dined at FIX Restaurant and Bar at the Bellagio and then headed to club Light. Hudson cheered on her pals from the VIP table as they danced on Light’s stripper poles. The next night, Entourage stars Adrian Grenier and Jeremy Piven partied at the club. The actors were in town to shoot an episode of their HBO show.
• Sean “Diddy” Combs, taking over the deejay booth at New York hot spot Cain. The hip-hop mogul – who was hosting a bash for his new recording artist Cheri Dennis – got behind the turntables for a short set before halting the music and ordering all 75 partygoers to simultaneously raise their Bacardi Limén cocktails and toast to the new “Princess of Bad Boy.”
• CSI: Miami stars Emily Proctor, Rex Linn, Jonathan Togo and Adam Rodriguez, hanging out at their show’s wrap party on the Delano Hotel’s rooftop Solarium in Miami Beach. They feasted on chicken satay with peanut sauce, smoked salmon spring rolls with dill creme fraiche and California rolls from the hotel’s Blue Door restaurant.
• Josh Lucas, making the scene at the opening of the TriBeCa outpost of Mr. Chow in New York City. The Poseidon star (who once dated Salma Hayek) tells us he’s “single and playing and having a lot of fun.” Also on hand: Laurence Fishburne and Ed Burns.
• By MARK DAGOSTINO, LAURA HAHN, MARISA LAUDADIO, LIZ MCNEIL, MICHELLE TAN and LINDA TRISCHITTA