Hillary Clinton's Biggest Donald Trump Jabs During DNC Speech: 'Enough with the Bigotry and the Bombast'
Hillary Clinton accepted her party's nomination for president in a spirited speech at the Democratic National Convention Thursday night
The former Secretary of State issued a fiery speech laden with promises for change and Donald Trump disses.
Clinton, 68, and Trump, 70, have been immersed in a heated battle for the White House, going jab-for-jab on several occasions.
However, Clinton did not hold back Thursday night, sending slam after slam Trump’s way. Here are some of her most notable jabs at the mogul-turned-politician.
1. "A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man we can trust with nuclear weapons."
2. "Donald Trump says he wants to make America great again – well, he could start by actually making things in America again. "
3. "So, enough with the bigotry and bombast. Donald Trump’s not offering real change. He’s offering empty promises."
4. "It’s just not right that Donald Trump can ignore his debts, but students and families can’t refinance theirs."
Bill Clinton Praises Hillary as the Best ‘Change-Maker’
5. "We will not build a wall. Instead, we will build an economy where everyone who wants a good paying job can get one."
6. "In Atlantic City, 60 miles from here, you’ll find contractors and small businesses who lost everything because Donald Trump refused to pay his bills."
7. "Now Donald Trump says, and this is a quote, ‘I know more about ISIS than the generals do ‘ No, Donald, you don’t. He thinks that he knows more than our military because he claimed our armed forces are a ‘disaster’"
8. "I believe that when we have millions of hardworking immigrants contributing to our economy, it would be self-defeating and inhumane to try to kick them out."
9. On Trump’s speech at the Republican National Convention: "He spoke for 70-odd minutes – and I do mean odd. And he offered zero solutions."