'RIP Heather': Channing Tatum's Family Goat Passed Away — And We Have a Few Questions
On Tuesday, the typically exuberant Channing Tatum was somber: He lost a good goat.
The Hateful Eight actor posted a black-and-white photo on Instagram of his daughter, Everly, with the family’s now-deceased goat, Heather.
“Girl and her goat. RIP Heather. You had a damn good long run sweets,” he captioned the post.
In addition to the crushing sadness we always feel whenever a goat goes to Goat Heaven, we’re left with some lingering questions. We know that, historically, Tatum has an affinity for farm animals. Take Smoke, his rescue horse, who he bros around with on the regular. (For the first time ever, we’ve found ourselves jealous of a horse.)
Tatum is also a proven puppy thief. (We forgive him.)
But back to Heather, the goat. What was her story? Here are some questions we have about the photo.
1. Does Tatum have other goats and, if so, why doesn’t he post photos with them every single day? (We need this.)
2. Why is Everly so cute? I mean, we know why (Tatum + Jenna Dewan genes) but like, how?
3. Where can we procure an adult version of Everly’s dress?
4. Did Everly and Heather have a friendship like this girl and her duck? If so, we need to see that friendship made into a feature film.
5. Is the light in the photo coming from a window or a Higher Power?
That is all. Rest in peace, Heather.