Quick Hits: Spitzer's Dogs Helps Him Walk Away from Scandal; Plus, a Parrot Reunited with His 'Pappa'
These stories are worth a click.
These stories are worth a click:
* After his messy sex scandal, former New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer finds walking his fluffy bichon frise a little less awkward. – Newsweek
* Just how calculated was that photo op between Bo and his new family? – Daily Beast
* Pig born with monkey-like face in China scares farmers. – Cryptozoology
* Trustees of Leona Helmsley’s estate overrule her wishes and only give a token $1 million to dog causes. – LATimes LAUnleashed
* China plans on building a new panda home to replace the Wolong Panda Breeding Center that was damaged in the Chengdu earthquake. – AP
* A 58-year-old parrot is returned to the boy–now man–who raised him 45 years ago. George Gay of Kentucky gave Baby to a teacher when he went off to college. When the teacher recently went into a nursing home, a relative returned the bird, who calls George “Pappa.” – KFVS News
* Top 10 green pet toys for Earth Day. – Petside.com