Quick Hits: Hemingway's Cats, Barn Fire Investigated
These stories are worth a click.
These stories are worth a click:
* After a five-year legal battle, it’s been decided that the cats that roam Ernest Hemingway’s estate in Key West are free to stay. – USA Today
* 76-year-old Sadie Malone, who was dubbed the “Cat Lady” of San Jose because she fed homeless cats there for 16 years, has died. – The Mercury News
* Investigators are trying to determine the cause of a barn fire in Oregon, Ohio that killed hundreds of farm animals. – UPI
* A New Jersey woman died on Saturday trying to rescue her grandson’s dog from a frozen pond. – The Associated Press
* Two Idaho dogs fought for their lives on New Year’s Eve when they were attacked by a cougar as they played in the snow. – Idaho Mountain Express