May the 4th Be With You: Why Gary, Carrie Fisher's Dog, Is the Biggest Hero of Our Time
As the dog of the late actress, who played Princess Leia, Gary knows a thing or two about the franchise. He also knows a thing or two about being the most adorable dog ever, by virtue of his personality, drooping tongue, and perfect little nugget body.
Here are 9 reasons why Gary rules.
1. Him and his mom were basically twins.
2. He travels like a champion.
3. Everything about him screams “distinguished.”
4. He’s more legit than each and every one of us.
5. His best friend is a toy squirrel.
6. He is shockingly tech-savvy.
7. (We present the following photo without comment.) (We are squealing.)
8. He’s a professional through and through.
9. He was the first one to see and review The Force Awakens (http://www.peoplepets.com/2015/12/04/article/carrie-fisher-talks-star-wa…)
In conclusion: Gary, you are perfect — never, ever change.