5 Best Pick-Up Lines for the Dog Park–What's Yours?
Single in the city? Let your canine be your wingman with the help of our pet expert
You’re sitting at the dog park with your pooch, when a certain someone catches your eye–and we’re not talking about that beagle. So how do you sniff out the situation without looking like a Chihuahua in heat? To help you make the first move, we asked our favorite canine counselor, author Betsy Rosenfeld (The Complete Single’s Guide to Being a Dog Owner), to unleash her best pick-up lines. (Warning: always check for wedding rings and nearby human companions first!)
1. That’s a nice dog. Does it have a phone number?
2. Is that your dog’s tail wagging or are you just happy to see me?
3. Oh, that’s a great looking dog! Can I pet you–I mean, him?
4. My dog is humping your dog. It must be fate!
5. Would you like to go on a poop-duty double date?
Think you can do better? Share your dog park pick-up lines in the comments below. And, check out Hollywood’s Hottest Bachelors, in the new issue of PEOPLE, on stands now.