Update: The winners are:
- Pushing Cars: Amy who said, "I like wooden toys because are extremely high quality, encourage imagination and last for a long time."
- Sleepy Princess & Pea Game: Janine who said, "My favorite Haba toy is currently the mouse clutching toy/rattle (1039 Squeak-squeak). We’ve just started solid foods with my 6 month old and she loves to shake and bang Mouse around while she is eating. I started going green about a year ago and began doing toy research when I was recently pregnant which lead to my recycling all my older daughter’s plastic toys from when she was a baby and buying wood and fabric toys. I love wooden toys because having a healthy non toxic environment for my children is one of the best gifts that I can give them. I also find that the wooden toys spark more creativity and thinking out the box and that these are skills that you don’t see often these days in our technologically advanced society. Hip Hip Hooray Haba for creating such fabulous products!"
- Grrow-l Rattle: Kelly who said, "I specifically buy fewer toys, but of the wooden type for my children. I think it helps them to be less materialistic, and that high quality wooden toys help facilitate their imagination."
HABA, known for their exceptional products that minimize ecological impact, is offering three lucky CBB readers a chance to go green!They’re giving away one of their Pushing Cars, a Sleepy Princess & Pea Game and a Grrow-l Rattle. HABA states on their site that they are constantly upgrading their production processes andascertaining, evaluating and minimizing the use of raw materials,emissions and waste volumes on an ongoing basis. (Click here to read the CBB Green Guide to Toys.)
Enter to win a Pushing Car (a $170 value), Sleepy Princess & Pea Game (a $26 value) or Grrow-l Rattle (a $14 value) from HABA. Email the following info to celebritybabyblogATgmail.com (be sure to replace AT with @).
- Your full name, mailing address, and email address.
- Specify whether you want to win the Pushing Cars, a Sleepy Princess & Pea Game or Grrow-l Rattle.
- Visit HABA‘s website and tell us what your favorite toy in their line is.
- There are many benefits to children playing with wood toys, why do you like wooden toys?
- Make sure you put "HABA" and the toy you’d like to win in the subject line in order for your entryto be counted.
Any entries that don’t include all of the info will not be counted. The contest closes Thursday at 7 am EST. (For terms & conditions, click here.)