Travis Barker's Family Rock Playlist!
Nate Jones/Pedro Andrade/Pacific Coast News
Travis Barker is no stranger to the music world, having made his mark as a drummer, formerly for Blink-182 and currently in +44. It was only natural that when he married his now ex-wife Shanna Moakler back in 2004, that the couple would hope their love for good old rock-n-roll would be passed on to their children, Atiana Cecilia 9 ½ (Shanna’s daughter with Oscar de la Hoya), Landon Asher, 5 next month, and Alabama Luella, 2 ½. Sharing his family Guitar Hero playlist with Entertainment Weekly, Travis, 32, reveals that their kids have indeed inherited the music bug from their parents!
- "Sabotage" by Beastie Boys: "Sabotage is super cool. My ex-wife Shanna and I play it together. It’s fun because it’s a song we both know so well."
- "Paranoid" by Black Sabbath: "My oldest daughter Atiana plays it with my ex-wife and loves it. My 9-year-old daughter knows Black Sabbath now!"
- "Raining Blood" by Slayer: "My daughter is scared of it, but I love playing ‘Raining Blood.’ It’s really hard, and I’m not good or anything. I play at the beginner level."
- "School’s Out" by Alice Cooper: "Not surprisingly, this is a favorite amongst the kids."
- "Talk Dirty To Me" by Poison: "Unfortunately, this is also one of my kids’ favorites. It’s easy on guitar, that’s why they play it, but it’s a little too much information for their age."
Source: Entertainment Weekly
Do your kids have any favorite rock songs?