"The Chosen One" chooses a KidKustoms custom stroller
NBA All-star LeBron James and his fiance Savannah Brinson welcomed their newest little bundle of joy, Bryce Maximus James earlier this year. Along with his arrival, KidKustoms revealed a signature LeBron James model.
KidKustoms strollers are built from the ground up, using the latest and highest quality materials available in the automotive and aircraft industries. They are whimsical, but still practical, as they fold for transport and their aluminum chassis pack on the style without packing on the pounds. Automotive aficionados, trend setters and high-tech-stroller-designer-wannabes can all appreciate the opportunity to custom tailor their perfect ride for junior. Sure it will set you back at least $2500 but this is no snap-and-go. It is modern mobile art with all your important electronics attached for the ride. And when you consider that it costs less than many celebrity mom designer handbags, it actually starts to seem like a good value.
Customized strollers include features such as:
- Classic pinstriping designs by hot rod legends
- Bop-top and upholstery contrast stitched alcantra/leatherette
- Pivoting front wheel Swing-arm front entry
- Kustom leaf spring design with hot rod hairpins
- Billet cupholders
- Rechargeable battery with power-outlet
- Kustom Rim and Tire options
- Multifunction trip computer
- Multimedia entertainment system
- Surround sound speaker system
- Climate control
- Harmon/Kardon iPod dock
- Luggage rack
- Kustom matching luggage
- Bluetooth speakerphone and caller ID
- Custom license plate and frame
It’s fun to imagine the color and style combos that assorted celebs might choose for their tiny offspring. I’d love to see a cosmo-futuristic version for Milla Jojovich’s daughter Ever Anderson, born earlier this month. And I can only dream of the fantastic fantasy stroller that Helena Bonham Carter and director Tim Burton might come up with for their impending arrival.
For a chance to design your very own version of stroller nirvana, visit the KidKustoms blog site, and sign up for their mailing list and join D.A.W.S. (Dad’s Against Wack Strollers).