My Five Favorite... Stephanie's Five Favorite Reviews
We come across a lot of great stuff for babies, kids and moms, but sometimes certain items really stand out. In the first of our new series, My Five Favorite, CBB Reviewer Stephanie shares the five favorite products she’s reviewed for us.
- Penny People Designs – I love beautiful and unique stationery. Having the chance to share this find with CBB readers was exciting, to say the least. I just adore the range of stationary – from cute to classy – all designed to be exactly what you want.
- Bumbleride Indie Twin– There’s something pretty cool about oooh-ing and aaah-ing over a product online for ages and then actually getting to test it yourself! The Bumbleride Indie Twin showed me that double strollers really are all they’re cracked up to be… and then some!
- LIKEaBIKE – Trips to the grandparents’ haven’t been the same since I reviewed the LIKEaBIKE. My son has spent his entire summer whizzing about the neighborhood on his. I love how I’ve been able to watch him improve daily and he (and I, I’ll admit) loves how fast he gets to Grandma’s house now.
- Smicko’z – A little smock with a big presence. Beautiful patterns and ease of use have made this little apron popular at my house since I reviewed it. Obviously designed by a mom!
- Muffin Mat – As a proud Canadian, I love to highlight excellent Canadian products and vendors. The Muffin Mat made the first months of my daughter’s life much easier, since we always had somewhere soft, safe, and convenient to place her. Every baby (and mama!) needs a Muffin Mat!