Our Ten Favorite Halloween Costumes!
babystyle, $42 with free shipping (use code BOO20)
Halloween is three weeks away which means if you want the coolest costume, you need to start shopping now. For the best selection, we like to shop online so we combed the interweb for the cutest costumes. Whether your little one wants to be a classic princess or an unconventional critter – skunk, anyone? – we’ve got you covered.
Click More to see what CBB staff kids will be dressing as this year! And post a comment with what your kids are wearing!
- Anya (3), Danielle’s daughter – Cinderella
- Isadora (7 months), Angela M.’s daugher – Bee
- Catie (3.5), Teba’s daughter – Pirate (made using borrowed or pre-owned items)
- Lily (3) and Leo (19 months), Reva’s kids: Snow princess and duck (both hand-me down from cousins)
- Owen (4.5) and Sam (2), Missy’s sons: Zebra (Target) and dinosaur (babystyle.com)
- Paige, Julie’s daughter – Skunk
- Allegra (10 months) and Ben (3), Nancy’s kids: Cow (Babies R Us sweatshirt and pants) and Curious George (a $3 Party City monkey mask and $8 Wal-Mart tee)
- Stephanie – A canister vacuum. (Seriously.)
- Angus, Harry, and Lucia, Danielle D.’s kids- SWAT team guy, Lightening McQueen (again), dog (borrowing from neighbor)