Inside Kylie Jenner & Travis Scott's Bond: Stormi 'Changed Their Relationship for the Better'
"Kylie's relationship with Travis couldn't be stronger," a source tells PEOPLE
Since the Keeping Up with the Kardashians reality star, 20, and the rapper, 26, welcomed their daughter on Feb. 1, they have grown closer together as they continue to raise their 3-month-old.
“Her relationship with Travis couldn’t be stronger. Having a child together really changed their relationship for the better,” a source tells PEOPLE about Jenner, who has been dating Scott since April 2017.
“Kylie spends so much time with Stormi. She’s super proud to be a new mom and is very hands-on,” the source adds. “She’s more hands-on than he is, but he still definitely does his fair share to help wherever he can.”
Want all the latest pregnancy and birth announcements, plus celebrity mom blogs? Click here to get those and more in the PEOPLE Babies newsletter.
RELATED GALLERY: See All the Too-Cute Pics of Kylie Jenner’s ‘Angel Baby’ Stormi
From celebrating Stormi’s first Easter to date nights in Scott’s hometown of Houston and renting out Six Flags for his 26th birthday party, the new parents have been spending quality time as a couple and a family.
- Want to keep up on the latest from PEOPLE? Sign up for our daily newsletter to get our best stories of the day delivered straight to your inbox.
Lately, the trio has been soaking up the sun in Turks and Caicos, where Jenner and Scott recently took their daughter on her first international trip. They jetted off to the island nation and checked into the ultra-luxurious Amanyara resort where, just a few weeks ago, her sisters Kim and Kourtney Kardashian enjoyed a vacation.
WATCH: Kendall Jenner Says the Birth of Sister Kylie’s Daughter Stormi Has ‘Made Us Even Closer’
An insider previously told PEOPLE in April that Scott has been going the extra mile to be there for the mother of his child.
“He is an amazing dad and loves spending time with their daughter. He has very much stepped up,” the insider said. “They are a great family. Kylie is very in love with Travis. They are doing well.”
- Denise Richards Tells Garcelle Beauvais Why She Chose to Leave RHOBH After 'Very Challenging' Season
- Samira Wiley Says She Will 'Put on Some Pants' to Avoid a Virtual Emmys Wardrobe Malfunction
- Eric Christian Olsen and Sarah Wright Olsen Welcome Daughter Winter Story: 'Newborn Bliss'
- Antebellum Is the Right Movie for Right Now, Says Gabourey Sidibe: 'Slavery Was Not That Long Ago'