John Legend Jokes Daughter Luna May 'Have Some Moments Where She Regrets' Having a Little Brother
Legend and wife Chrissy Teigen will welcome their second baby, a son, in June
“I don’t think Luna has a concept of exactly what it means to have a little sibling yet,” Legend, 39, tells PEOPLE of his daughter, who will turn 2 in April. “She’ll figure it out sooner or later, and she’ll probably have some moments where she regrets it! But we’re excited.”
Legend and cookbook author Teigen, 32, will welcome their baby boy in June, and the singer-actor-producer, who will star in NBC’s Jesus Christ Superstar Live in Concert on Easter Sunday, says they are still nesting.
“We still have a little bit of work to do — we’ve got to get the new bedroom ready — but we have a few months to go,” he says. “I think after having one, there’s a lot of things you learn the first time that will be helpful this second time around. But I’m sure it’ll add a whole other layer of complexity with two at a time!”
- Want to keep up on the latest from PEOPLE? Sign up for our daily newsletter to get our best stories of the day delivered straight to your inbox.
Like Luna, Legend and Teigen conceived their second baby via in vitro fertilization. The couple announced Teigen’s pregnancy in an adorable Instagram video starring Luna; then, after the Grammys in January, the Lip Sync Battle host revealed they were expecting a baby boy. On a recent family vacation in China, Teigen and Legend brought Luna to Hong Kong Disneyland for a fun-filled day.
Jesus Christ Superstar Live in Concert airs Easter Sunday, April 1 at 8 p.m. ET on NBC.
- Jane Lynch Remembers 'the Greatest Thing' About Naya Rivera: 'If You Were a Friend, You Knew It'
- 7-Year-Old Boy Donates Trucks Full of COVID-19 Supplies to South Dakota Reservation
- Christina Anstead Is 'Creating Her Own Happiness' amid Split From Husband Ant, Says Best Friend
- Alison Victoria Claims Windy City Rehab Co-star Allegedly Skipped 30+ Home Inspections