Free Shipping in June From Safety 1st, Cosco Juvenile and Eddie Bauer
Are you looking for an affordable car seat, stroller or other baby gear? Want to save even more and get free shipping? All month long Safety 1st, Cosco Juvenile and Eddie Bauer are offering free shipping when you order directly from their websites.
Here’s a sampling of some of their best products that you might want to scoop up:
- Safety 1st Alpha Omega Elite Convertible Car Seat ($160) – An extremely high-rated car seat for kids 5-100 lbs. It rear-faces from 5-35 lbs, forward-faces from 22-40 lbs and goes into a belt-positioning booster for kids 40-100 lbs. The QuickFit Harness System doesn’t require re-threading which makes it soooo much easier to adjust as your child grows. Its three-position recline adjusts with one hand, plus has pivoting armrests and a removable cup holder.
- Eddie Bauer Newport Collection Wood High Chair ($130) – An incredible deal for a full-featured and stylish wooden high chair. It doesn’t recline but I don’t know of any wood high chairs that do. Rear storage holds bibs, baby good jars and utensils. Dishwasher-safe insert tray. Four-position tray with one-hand release.
- Cosco Scenera Convertible Car Seat in Triton ($60) – Great for travel, in Daddy’s car or wherever. It rear-faces from 5-35 lbs, forward-faces from 22-40 lbs with four different harness locations accommodate a growing child. The five-point harness has up-front adjustment which isn’t always available in lower priced car seats, plus a removable cup holder.
- Cosco Comfort Ride Plus Stroller ($35) – A fantastic bargain for a simple reclineable stroller with generous storage. It has a parent tray with two cup holders and storage compartment and a child tray with cup holder. Adjustable large canopy. Two-position recline. Front swivel wheels.
- Safety 1st Sit Snack & Go 5 Mode Booster Seat ($20) – Whether you use it at home, on-the-go or at Grandma’s, a fab booster that has five modes to accommodate a growing child and folds for easy travel and storage.